View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 07:59 PM   #1
benandali

Default Repairs and maintenance without a Trailmanor dealer nearby

Hello and thank you for taking the time to read my post.

We are considering purchasing a Trailmanor in the next few months. Like many of the posts I have read we would like something more than a pop-up and less than a conventional travel trailer. Trailmanor seems to fit the bill pretty well so we are in kind of a "whats the catch?" phase of our decision.

Currently we live near The Car Show in Colorado Springs and we have been down a few times to look around. They have about 15 or so on the lot so convenience and selection wise we are in a pretty good spot for a Trailmanor purchase.

However, we will be moving in the next year or so to a location that does not have a Trailmanor dealer locally--about a 5 hour drive to the nearest one according to the dealer locator.

So my question is: should we be worried about not having local access to a dealer for repairs, etc. Is it an issue at all?

Seems like most of the items in a Trailmanor are fairly standard rv equipment that could be fixed if need be at any reputable rv repair center. But, we want to hear from the experts and possibly put our minds at ease about that portion of the purchase decision.

Most likely we will be buying used in the 2008-2011 range when the time comes.

Thank you in advance,

BWH