View Single Post
Old 02-18-2016, 05:09 PM   #6
OCfamily

Thank you Br2

That is the one! I noticed the missing logo in the front window shield/cover as well but from reading the forum, those sometimes are optional items that may have been added after the fact? The dealer does provide a 30 day warranty on everything operating, no leaks, etc. And the warranty allows me to have things fixed and be reimbursed for them.

I plan on taking the TM to a TM dealer in Ontario CA to have everything checked. The reason why I think it's a great deal is because in the west coast, a 2009 2619 at the Ontario CA dealership goes for almost $19k and anything 2010 and up is at least $15k-20k plus in nearby western states.

I ran a check on the VIN but did not find anything. (I couldn't find any info as oppose to the VIN showing no damage). If anyone knows where to look, I would appreciate it.

Br2_ have you have dealt with or spoke with that dealership in Joppa? Over the phone they seem to be nice and accommodating, but that's just my impression over the phone. Any insight on these guys? They claim to be a big reputable company and the reviews online are mixed, but fairly good.

Thank you,
OCfamily is offline   Reply With Quote