View Single Post
Old 01-06-2008, 03:40 PM   #4
Bill
Site Team

Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine

A few answers based on my 2720SL. Questions marked ?? are too model-specific for me to comment on.

1. ?? Is the fresh water tank under there?

2. Swing hitch + WDH? Yes, it works well. Having said that, someone here had a problem with a specific manufacturer's hitch, in which the WDH lift brackets interfered with the propane tanks. This was not a swing-tingue issue, though.
http://www.trailmanorowners.com/foru...ead.php?t=6632

3. ??

4. Wardrobe. We use the bar, and the hangers stay on the bar quite well. There have been several discussions (and some photos) by people who have put shelves, containers, or both, in the wardrobe.

5. Low profile A/C is RV Products Series 9000. I've forgotten whether it is 13,500 BTU or 15,000 BTU, but one or the other. It is more than enough for my 2720SL, and I've heard no complaints from owners of other size rigs. In extremely hot/humid weather, I imagine that it helps to park in the shade.

6. ??

7. Hanging cabinets. Most owners (including me) use them for lightweight non-breakable items (paper plates, plastic silverware, dish towels, etc etc etc) and leave them loaded at all times.

8. ??

9. ??

10. ??

11. ??

Hope this helps. You can answer a number of these questions by using the Search tool, to find previous discussions.

Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote