View Single Post
Old 03-09-2020, 03:15 PM   #2
Bill
Site Team

Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine

Shrouds ain't cheap. A dim possibility is to find a white shroud, remove the grill cover, and paint it black. I've gotten a few leftover plastic parts from the factory this way. Or you could leave it white - it can't be seen from the ground, even when the TM is closed.

However, in response to a query (below, presumably from you) at RVupgrades.com, they say they have the grille currently in stock for $24.57. Yes, it appears to be white, but a can of black spray paint for plastic is about $5. The entire shroud is $150+, which would make this a no-brainer for me.

Bill

Quote:
Question: can i purchase just the fan grill?
I have a series 9000 a/c. The shroud is in good shape but the fan grill on the top broke off and disappeared. I just need to replace the grill.

Answer:

You can buy this separately and the part number for just the fan grill is 9233B3151. These are a low stock item and are not very common. We do not have these listed on our website, but we do have them available to order. If you would like to call in to place your order, we would be more than happy to help you with that. We have this product listed for $24.57 before applicable taxes(if in Ohio) and shipping cost. It is in stock right now. Our phone number is 866.332.788
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote