Thread: TM Service
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2008, 06:21 AM   #4
countrygirl
TrailManor Master

Well we love our TM...and know that it is better quality then our Keystone TT was. About 5 or 6 years ago we were at an RV show in March and the wind was whistling...it was a bleak cold day with no sunshine and a lot of drizzle. We spent some time talking to J.D. Sanders who owns a RV/Camper shop in Alachua Florida. Suddenly we realized we were no longer chilled to the bone. He did not have a heater on!

This past year we spent 2 weeks in Missouri in late October and early November...the wind was whistling...it got down to freezing but we were nice and warm with only a light weight goose down comforter.

BTW...as a trail member you have not had full access to the forum...there is a lot more available to read.

Gee..I almost forgot...we could never cool down the Keystone Outback Sydney with it's 15000 air conditioner in really hot weather. Our TM how ever is easier to cool down with just the 13500. It also stays cool.

We replaced the tires on the TM July 2017 I will update when I have time to get the specs

What's new...we went to all LED lighting and love them.

New 3/25/16 two new horizontal propane tanks.
countrygirl is offline   Reply With Quote