View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 09:01 PM   #1
Chris
Site Team

Default Unsolicited Feedback - AKA, Thank you Bill.

Hi Everyone,
I have to tell you that the day to day operations of this board are easy for me due to one person: Bill. Bill takes care of so many of the routine issues of the board, and is a huge contributing member as well. I get unsolicited feedback weekly, but this one was worth posting.

Bill, thank you. I don't always tell you, but I hope that I do enough so that you know - You're amazing. I really, truly appreciate all of your efforts and your dedication to making this the best RV board on the internet, and certainly one of the oldest.

Here is the feedback:
I’ve been on the TM Forum for nearly 6 years now, and as you may know, remain one of the more active members (with over 2,000 posts). The board has been an immense help to me in maintaining and modifying my TM, and I am very thankful to you for having the initiative to start it, and in keeping it maintained. My TM experience wouldn’t be half what it has been without the forum, so I try to return the favor to new members by helping out a bit whenever I can. Throughout my time on the board, I have been a witness to Bill’s untiring dedication and support of the forum, both in helping newbies from setting their TM on fire with faulty wiring, and in keeping the board logistically fit, such as by keeping spammers at bay. Many members have publicly commented how helpful folks on the forum are, and I know helpful folks disappear from forums over time if they are not actively and tactfully moderated. Bill does this with skill, and it shows. I also know all the active members would agree that the board would simply not be the quality community it is today without all the hours he puts in every week.

I believe Bill does all this on a volunteer basis, which I find incredible. If that is indeed the case, I hope I can safely presume you regularly extend a gesture of appreciation. If you don’t, you need to; the forum would fall apart without him. I’m certain the forum doesn’t have enough paying members to compensate Bill for the true value of his time, just as sending my Mom flowers for mother’s day doesn’t do her justice. But she still loved them, and was very thankful. J

Thanks again for keeping up the best TM resource on the web!

Thanks,
Ct..

www.trailmanorowners.com
www.granddesignowners.com
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote