View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 06:21 AM   #12
countrygirl
TrailManor Master

My husband turns 65 in June and I am 61. We bought a new 2007 TM in June of 2007. In November hia aortic valve spazzed and he had open heart surgery. The next month I found out I had breast cancer. I had surgery and by March we were camping again. We camped during (between) chemo treatments and also the radiation treatments. When we set up I do the tire chocking we pull out the ends and then and he does the jacks and hook ups and I do the inside; bathroom and kitchen cabinets etc. We sometimes think about a convential light weight TT but due to the price of fuel we do nothing but look and admire. TMs are really very nice but i sometimes miss all the overhead storage so to fix that I bought the used, over the sink cabinet advertized on here...and Tom pics that up on Saturday while I am working along with all the curtains. (YEAH)

I love all the windows in the Trail Manors. I am now predujusticed against campers with tiny windows and wood framing.

We love the Chalet campers and sometimes think of going smaller. If they ever build one about 3 feet longer we will get one. We have been in every model of the Chalet XL and when one of us dies...the other will difinitely get a Chalet.

We replaced the tires on the TM July 2017 I will update when I have time to get the specs

What's new...we went to all LED lighting and love them.

New 3/25/16 two new horizontal propane tanks.
countrygirl is offline   Reply With Quote