View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 11:17 AM   #17
T and C
TrailManor Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ng2951 View Post
I concur that the small trailer offering is of value. However, when a small, new TM is going for $25K and a 30' Palamino or a V Cross is going for the same you have a tougher sale.

Just going back a few years before I bought a TM, a $25K TM competing against a $15K ultralight trailer was tough to justify to this newbie. Looking at that again with more experienced RV eyes (and many happy years in a 3326) the $15K might win out. This would be especially true if I had not experience with a TM.

That is why I figure if you are willing to part with $25K for a TM, you likely have the storage space for a larger trailer. Further since an experienced RVer probably did not have to crawl over the spouse in the middle of the night, TMs with the king bed might be an easier sale to these types.

Really all the TMs need an easy way to get in and out of the bed. You know so you can just flop your feet down while toosh is on the bed...
I think that your thinking is quite valid, but many many folks do not think in this way. Their decision process deals more with two questions: 1. How much do I want this product. 2. How much are my payments.

Tom

TV 2010 F-150 4.6, factory tow pkg, air bags
T and C is offline   Reply With Quote