View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 09:53 PM   #15
robertkennel

Also look under the TM. If the trailer was really stored inside and not used much, under the trailer should be clean. There really shouldn't be any rust and check the frame. Check where parts are welded for seperation or cracks and cracks around the cutouts in the frame where the torsion bars go through the frame. The axle might have a slight curve in it, that's normal. The high part of the curve in the axle tube should be in the middle. The first place I look at anything that drives on the road is the bottom.

I bought my 2008 slightly used in 2009 and it looked new. You can tell the difference between slightly used and not. Open all the cabinets and look inside, especially under the sink. I spent 2 hours at the dealer looking at mine before buying. The dealer (Custom RV) said look all you want and let us know if you have questions. It was really nice to look at everything without being rushed. Then they spent an hour and a half just explaining and showing me how everything worked. Good Luck Robert