View Single Post
Old 03-03-2008, 07:10 AM   #10
Buck Mills

Default Thanks for all the answers

I have to say I like conveniences, I would prefer a TV that didn't have to be packed away each time I move but it is a pretty steep price. May just get a 17-20 iMac and an adapter for TV use. It is still cheeper and serves more purposes.

Convenience again when looking at the Leveling system, but it is expensive.

I think I've decided on the Bullseye DDS Mount instead of the roof mount for the satellite dish. Anyone doing high def in their TM?

Electric tounge lift was a definite as was the solar panel.
Awning was another definite.
Might just go with the plumb quick connect for the grill and supply my own.

And the cat, cat is 17 years old and mostly sleeps these days. In general wouldn't travel with her but if I'm to be gone that long I'd want her with me. May be the solar fan and the portable carrier are the way to go.
Another Idea I have had is to add the little door and some way to attach a kennel over the opening for those times I am camping. That way if I'm out hiking she could get outside if the weathers nice. Maybe have the cat box in there so it's not in side?

As for backing up, I've gotten pretty good with my Chalet, but was thinking about putting the front receiver hitch on my Tundra to carry bike and could use that in more difficult situations. There are times where the back up cam might be handy though.

Thanks all, anymore suggestions welcome.