Thread: Hi Everyody
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2018, 08:54 AM   #8
jasonv31

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Yes.... The TM is a wonderful piece of gear but you can defy the rule of embellishing perfection with it. That's right...mods happen and will continue as long as ideas flow on the forum. I'm sure you'll come up with your own sometime and display them for all to see. If there is anything you don't understand about the Trailmanor feel free to ask the forum. You'll get many replies and hopefully one that you'll understand.

Anyway, my name is Tom...and I follow the forum a lot. We are lucky to have one of the best moderators on the planet...Bill, who is a wealth of information about the TM and it's systems. We also have a lot of "experts" out there...but sadly I'm not one of them. However....I have created my own website with all the modifications I have done.....here...let me PUSH this on you. It's a place with free ideas and where I sell NOTHING and have nothing to gain. So look it up if you like. The address is... http://www.trickmytrailmano.com this way I can feel good about myself and swell my ego (not really..just joking here)...

All I really wanted say was HOWDY and glad you're aboard!
Tom
I know its a few years later... But I wanted to mention that your website is giving a 404. I was looking forward to looking it over... [emoji53]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Mods completed so far : New flooring; New Curtains; Removed Thetford for CAMCO portable; installed 110 volt refrigerator

Mods to be installed : 300 watt renogy solar system (MTTP controller), 3000 watt inverter, Automatic transfer switch, 2 - 6 volt Trojan FLA batteries; Scissor Jacks; LED lighting inside and out.
jasonv31 is offline   Reply With Quote