View Single Post
Old 07-17-2014, 10:01 AM   #16
moaboy

Have u talked with the dealer in Hanover, PA? That is where I purchased mine and was very pleased with them. They were since bought out by Camping World but same management and still sell TM.
I'm not sure about the availability of a built in microwave, but I would pass on that option. Much cheaper to purchase and easier to use one that u put on a counter where it is also at a better height. And who knows, you might need to cook a pizza someday in the oven...
I'd pass on solar panels, but I'm not an expert on them as I have a generator.
I really like my awning, but understand there are other options and issues with one.
I'd strongly recommend you plan to spend time at a knowledgeable dealer where you can spend time in the model you are interested in and envision what options work.
Swing hitch is a real plus, and helps with resale as well.
Lastly, I have found the TM employees to be very knowledgeable, helpful and courteous. And yes busy. So usually they will respond, but perhaps not as fast as one would like. Nevertheless, they are very good folks.
Hope u find a TM that works for u and become a member of this forum as there is a lot of good info and very accessible with the search feature. And who knows maybe with the upgrade to a TM, your dw will join u?