View Single Post
Old 07-16-2014, 07:09 AM   #1
Oldkayaker

Default Factory/Dealer failure to communicate

I am interested in purchasing a TrailManor 2417KS Sport Trailer and need a few questions answered. Neither the nearest dealer, 332 miles from my home, nor the factory have responded to my requests for information. I chose the 2417 because my homeowners’ association rules require my camper to fit in my garage. I chose the Sport because my wife requires I leave room for her car. I don’t know how I find myself associated with such selfish people but such is life. I emailed the questions to a couple of other dealers late last night and am hopeful they will respond. If not I will reluctantly remove TrailManor from my shopping list. If they won’t communicate with a prospective buyer you have to wonder how they would treat an owner with a warranty issue! Any assistance the members of this forum can provide will be deeply appreciated. Earl
http://trailmanor.com/wordpress/?page_id=76 has this information:
Outside Height (closed) 79.5”
Outside Height: Measurement includes optional low profile roof air and HDTV antenna (both approximately the same height). Subtract 6″ if trailer is not equipped with these options.
http://www.trailmanordealers.com/2417-sport-series/ has this information:
Outside Height (closed) 67.5”
Outside Height – Closed: Add 6″ for roof vent or 14 1/4″ for low profile roof air.
Overall height closed with low profile AC according to customer portal = 79.5”
Overall height closed with low profile AC according to dealer portal = 67.5 + 14.25 = 81.75”
Overall height closed with low profile AC according to Todd at the factory = 79.5 + 12.5 = 92”
What is the correct overall height closed with low profile AC?
What are the specs for the rear bike receiver?
What are the specs for the AM/FM Radio w/CD Player i.e. make/model/number and location of speakers/remote included?
Where can I find a price list?
Edit: I just received an email from one of the dealers stating they are new to TrailManor and have three due for delivery this month after which they will be able to answer my questions.
Edit rev.2: Just got a call from Todd at TrailManor informing me he measured the trailer and that the customer portal figure of 79.5" overall height closed with low profile AC is correct. Now all I have left to do is decide which options I can't live without and place an order with the only dealer who responded to my message even though it is over 500 miles from home.