View Single Post
Old 07-11-2014, 07:59 AM   #17
Jampcourt

I still need assistance in gaining full access to this forum! My PayPal payment was credited on June 2nd, but I still am in a guest or trial member status...and I continue to get the "not authorized" messages. I see that others became full members during the month of June, and am wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem.

It appears that there was a spamming problem at one time. Is it possible that my e-mails have been identified as spam? I've requested but not received a single "read receipt" when communicating to the webmaster by e-mail, so it would appear that Chris may have pegged my e-mails as unacceptable. He also has not read my private message posted within the forum either, so I am fresh out of ideas!

Also, will someone provide the new location of the ADominguez posting from a few days ago regarding a water line leak? It was moved, and of course, I'm not authorized to know where! Even though our 2013 TM was not used prior to our purchase this spring, we do seem to have a slow leak, and I was most interested in the discussion, pictures, etc

Thanks in advance for any advice!
2014 Ford Explorer with tow package, Tekonsha brake controller, Reese WDH, Renogy 100 W portable solar suitcase, modified for 7 pin plug. (Our battery is up front, under sofa). Modified to fill hot water heater and fresh water tank with unit closed.
Jampcourt is offline   Reply With Quote