View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 08:10 PM   #36
TheSteeleFamily

Default New Trailmanor Owners

Hi all,
My name is Denny and my Wife (Shelley) and I live in Lakewood Ca. We have owned two 30 foot class A Motorhomes,but we decided that as we age we wanted something that we could set up at the campsite or RV Park and drive off when we wanted.Well,This past Saturday our 2013 Trailmanor 3124KB arrived at Custom RV Sales at their new location in Ontario,Ca. While we were there we did the walkthrough inspection and the open close "Class" we asked all the questions that we could think of and were satisfied with the answers that Matt and Scott had for us. As Matt wired the Brake controller and installed the WDH we had the pleasure of a brief but informative chat with "MudDog" from these very Forums! He was very kind and had some great tips for us to take with us as we pulled our first travel trailer out the driveway and off to it's new home with us.Our tow vehicle was purchased with a lightweight travel Trailer in Mind. Last year we spent 6 months researching possible candidates for our new tow vehicle. When we found a New 2012 Chevy Traverse LTZ with AWD and tow package (5200# - 600# tongue) We purchased it. I've been driving Big Rigs for the same company for over 32 years,so I'm familiar with towing,but have only pulled a "Ball and Hitch" a few times. I thought the Traverse did an acceptable job thanks to the WDH. I'll know more once we are loaded for our first trip and I am able to scale the combo out. I've already installed a Pioneer Stereo and a 24 inch Toshiba flat screen with DVD player (11 pounds) that I will run through the Head unit.also replaced all bulb lights with LED'S. Any way sorry for the long post. I just wanted to drop in and say hi, and thanks for all the info that I've garnered from these forums! I don't have a Paypal account. They said that I've spent too much money through them and want my Bank acct. info if I want to continue doing business with them.Happy Trails folks.
Denny
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	!!!!!!!!!!.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	215.4 KB
ID:	8387   Click image for larger version

Name:	!!!!!!!!!.jpg
Views:	223
Size:	80.0 KB
ID:	8388  
TheSteeleFamily is offline   Reply With Quote