View Single Post
Old 10-20-2003, 08:41 AM   #13
mjlaupp
Site Sponsor

Default Re:What membership gets you

[quote author=vortex link=board=24;threadid=1419;start=msg10250#msg1025 0 date=1066659394]
The point I've tried to (hopefully, constructively) convey is that, regardless of how long it takes, an estimated processing time and related information needs to go into a comprehensive introductory FAQ or auto-email to prospective and/or new members.[/quote]
One way to get the above done is for you to become a site sponsor and help to provide the needed services.
Quote:
BTW, if CT is no long a TM owner and this is a P/T effort for him then has anyone considered asking TrailManor to host the forum to relieve him of the burden -- or, did they already reject the idea. This should be part of TM's user support.
This is not a TrailManor supported site and will not be a TrailManor supported site! We do not wish to have vendors of any type sponsoring this board so that we can enjoy a free exchange of information. We, the TM owners, are the site sponsors. The $12 membership fee is used to pay for site maintenance and improvement. No advertising!
Quote:
Since I believe most of the answers I'm looking for are in the MT&T section, it'll be a stretch to "enjoy" the trial period; however, I'll definately "chill out (as my teenagers say)".
There is more information here about TrailManors and other related subjects than you will find anywhere else on the net. Come join us and help improve the the board, the services and your TrailManor.
MJL
mjlaupp is offline   Reply With Quote