View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 02:37 PM   #1
TraceyMac

Default 2 Questions from an "almost" owner

My wife and I are almost first time owners of a 2720. We will get in in about 2 weeks - the only "if" is that it has to fit in our garage - our dealer is bringing it down to San Diego for a "test fit" - assuming it fits, we will be the owners of a near new (it is about 2 months old) 2720. Our garage is long enough and 82 inches high with a slight slope to the driveway - that is the only question.
First, I'd like to start out with a big thank you to all of the Trailmanor forums members who took the time to post so much useful information. This forum is a great resource for folks like me looking to learn about TMs and know as much as possible before we take the plunge.
I have looked around and still have a few questions that I am sure someone could answer:

1. Is there any way to charge things like cell phones, and iPods while running on 12v power only. I would have thought that a cigarette lighter receptacle would be the way to do it, but I can't find any reference to anyone with this mod, so I don't know if there is a better way, or there is something I am missing. I am sure that there are lots of TM owners whop need to charge their phones and other assorted small appliances.

2. Can anyone in San Diego recommend a good RV store to purchase the many items we will need. AS first time campers, we have a lot of stuff to purchase.

Thanks in advance.