View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 11:24 AM   #1
Dstrand100

Default Customer Service

Sorry for this lengthy post. Has anyone recently contacted (or tried to contact) Trailmanor parts department for help or information? This past Tuesday and Thursday I tried to ask a question about the availability of a bike receiver for my 2720SL. I left my name and phone number on their recorder because no one answered the parts phone. By Thursday, I hadn't gotten a call so I tried again. This time the switchboard person asked whether I was an owner or a dealer. When I told them I was an owner and wanted to speak to someone in parts, I was told that all questions must now go through a dealer because of the new organization, etc, etc, etc. I persisted because my nearest Trailmanor dealer is 4-hours away in Huntsville, AL. My call was forwarded to parts, but again, no one answered the phone. I called Bankston Motor Homes in Huntsville and told them what I was interested in and they got back to me with a price of $242.20. When I asked what would I be getting for my money, that is, specifically how I would attach the receiver to the trailer, I was told that he would have to contact Trailmanor again and get back to me, but he was sure the "Trailmanor would send me what I needed." This doesn't seem like very good customer service. Has anyone had a similar experience recently? Thanks.