Thread: New to me 3124
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2018, 11:02 AM   #1
Cynical

Unhappy New to me 3124

Picked up a 2002 3124KS on Saturday! Finally found something within 200 miles and under the $5K arbitrary budget I had set. It pulled flawlessly behind my 2016 Colorado Z71. I have a Prodigy brake controller, but I don't think anything was really happening. I was not able to adjust it to where the brakes locked up to be able to back them off etc. etc., but I did not spend a lot of time messing with it. Also, once I got it home and finally in place, I am STRUGGLING to get it pulled up going. Now I was extremely hot and tired at this point, but geesh.

I know it is level and I do not have the stabilizers in play at all at the moment, so I am not sure if I need to just practice or if adjustments are in my future. The entry door was a BEAR to get set up and will NOT latch closed, I am holding it closed with the delron travel latch at the moment. I also can not seem to get the steps to pull out, something so simple!!!

I am hoping to spend some time with it in the cooler morning hours tomorrow, hopefully I will have better luck then. I am looking so forward to this, but I have to get the important things working right before I can move on to anything else.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	trailer1.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	237.8 KB
ID:	17142  
Cynical is offline   Reply With Quote