View Single Post
Old 01-21-2007, 01:06 PM   #16
BrigCA61

You're right Carol, there are a lot of things in the world that can make us sick. Everyone should come to their own conclusion. I just thought it was important enough to mention the potential safety risk. Personally, there is enough out there that we can not avoid that can cause us cancer, why would I want to invite more problems into my life or my body? Some don't care, and drink and smoke, but some do care. So, take it for whatever you think it's worth to you and your family.

I don't always trust the so called "experts", especially when they are associated with big corporations with high paid attorneys to settle their cases. Look at the case with the microwavable popcorn bags? Weren't they the biggest thing ever when they came out? And now, I see on the news (no not via an "send this to all your friends email") that the bags are not safe to microwave in - that the chemicals in the bags leach out onto the popcorn. Just because it's out there, and deemed safe, don't assume it is. Consumer beware! The rest is up to you.

Anyways, enough said - sure don't want this to turn into a pointless debate.