View Single Post
Old 03-27-2020, 11:40 AM   #2
Larryjb
Site Sponsor

What year of 2720 did you have before?

Mine is a 2002 and I got it used. Obviously with its age, I have had some issues, so it's extremely difficult to tell whether it's simply age (all things eventually break down), something a previous owner did, or a manufacturing defect. Id' say most of the issues I've had were age related or something the previous owner did.

But I think you are referring to the new TM from the SD factory. I believe they moved in 2017 and are owned by a Hutterite. I saw a few of the 2018 models at Custom RV. He said the bathroom walls are not quite as sturdy as the ones they used to make, but this is a change that was made before the move to SD. I don't know if that affects the lasting durability or not. What we did notice was that of the 2018 models, some things did not fit right. However, these issues would normally be fixed at the dealer before a sale. Perhaps some one who as seen a 2019 or even a 2020 model could chime in.

As for assistance from the manufacturer, I had great help from the new factory when replacing my torsion bars.

2002 Tahoe
2008 4.6 Explorer
2001 2720SD

Various TM images that you may or may not find elsewhere:
http://www.trailmanorowners.com/forum/album.php?u=11700
Larryjb is offline   Reply With Quote