View Single Post
Old 03-16-2004, 05:03 PM   #9
ccc6588

Default Re:Need Help with New Oven

For LivetoShopNC:

Yes it would be a very good idea to have TM put the outlet so that you have access. This will be the cabinet right next to the MW. All they have to do is turn the outlet around and make a small hole to fit the plug through. Of course you will lose storage space about the size of a MW plug plus an inch or two of electrical cord.

I talked to TM and they suggested I open the stove top to see if I had access that way. It pops open and exposes nothing but shiny metal so no access. I couldn't believe the mess in there (vaccum needed again). In order to get to it, I have to removed a lot of screws and fitting. It appears this is the only way to have access. It didn't look all that difficult.

As for Auto Venture. I recommend you go on a weekday for the pick up and have EDFelkers checklist for the TM pick up. I was tired from partying the night before and really did not pay as close attention as I should have. I also did not want to impose on them too much since they had customers. I think they showed me just about everything else. My retention however was poor.

I also did not have the benefit of this website at the time. But I am learning a lot.

If you hear about the guy who got blown up by propane explosion and electrocuted to death in his TM. That will be me. That's what happens when you don't have perfect quality the first time. Just kidding. I know what I am doing, I think.