View Single Post
Old 09-18-2003, 07:07 AM   #1
gospelcamper

Default Trail Manor Factory visit

Greeting everyone.

My wife and I had the great pleasure of touring the factory last week.
We met Greg, quality control and many other jobs;
Danny--Customer service
and Michael --one of the owners' son.
All were VERY Very friendly, pleasant and helpful.
They all went out of their way to make sure our visit was great and all our questions answered.
I was assured that at least one of them faithfully reads this site, so they are aware or our comments and suggestions. Many of the suggestions and comment from the board are the basis of changes and improvements.
It is fascinating to see a Trail Manor in evolution from a frame to the finished trailer.

There is some sad news.
I was hoping to meet Jimmy Davis as I had spoken to him more than anyone else. He was not in that morning as he is ill. He is battling lung cancer for the third time. He is not well at all.
Jimmy if you read this, we are praying for you.

IF you ever get the chance and many of you did at the rally, take a tour of the factory and meet the people behind the production of a great trailer.
I was very impressed
I am not connected with the factory and the production of the trailer, even though they almost offered me a job. They are hiring several new people to help with the production. They are producing about 12-15 trailers a week and have orders for about 20-25. I thought an 9 hour one way commute to work was excessive. No thanks on the job offer.

THANKS to all at TRAIL MANOR who make our visit great.