View Single Post
Old 06-06-2004, 07:10 AM   #4
RockyMtnRay
TrailManor Master

Default Re:tacoma to tundra?

[quote author=CC_Turtles link=board=20;threadid=1996;start=msg14056#msg1405 6 date=1086479948]
Thank-you for you wonderful information ;D very helpful! Now i know what type of transmission cooler to add... and would be interested if you get good results with your header/muffler option...

thanks again!!!

teresa
[/quote]

Most welcome. A little more info on what cooler to buy...one of the most respected members of the tundrasolutions.com forums and a person who tows regularly recently posted this tidbit: "The coolers sold under the B&M brand name are made by Long Mfg., and are also sold under the Long Tru-Cool, Tekonsha, and other brand names. The giveaway is the "Made in Canada" on the cooler. I like these because of the high cooling capacity in a small area and the cold oil internal bypass." That should get you pointed in the right direction...do a google on these brand names and you should come up with a source.

Will let you know how well the headers/low restriction muffler work. I've got a set of JBA headers on order (they're pricey but generally considered to be about the best) so hopefully will have some information within the month.
RockyMtnRay is offline   Reply With Quote