View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 01:02 PM   #18
Lesherp
Site Sponsor

There has been some discussion here about the positive and negative aspects of the TM so I will share my opinion. For us the TM was perfect. It is a size we feel comfortable in and met DW’s criteria of having a bathroom. Being able to store it in the garage out of the weather and sight of neighbors adds much value to it.

There are always a few down sides to everything. The two major problems seem to be smelly toilet and having to climb over someone to get out of the bed. I think the toilet is an easy fix. DW could smell the chemicals in the toilet so venting was needed. I put in the LIL Stanker fan but now think just running a vent from the toilet outside might have taken care of this issue. I have found even with the fan off I can detect odder coming from the venting. With the fan on low even in hot weather there has been no odder no matter what is in it. On low you cannot even hear the fan. I learned here there are a lot of things you can do to make the TM more livable and covenant so the only unresolved issue is the bed as we both sometimes have to get up in the night to use the odorless bathroom. We love our TM and I have recommended it to anyone that has asked, with a few words of caution about some of the drawbacks.

I do hope they can resolve whatever problems they are having and stay in business.

Dealer Options:swing tongue, sink cabinet, awning, air conditioning, tile

Modification: 15“ tires & monitor system, WDH, Prodigy B.C., 2-6 V. batteries & clipper monitor, LED's. Additional modifications can be seen in albums.
Pictures of campsites and places we visited can be seen at https://www.flickr.com/photos/101899116@N06/sets/.

Lesherp is offline   Reply With Quote