View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 09:40 AM   #6
gpziggy

Wow, this site is great. Never expected such a great response. We will definitely check out the NADAGUIDES website. Thanks for the 20%, etc. depreciation info. We were not aware of that. Thanks Fred for all your comments, these are things we can check out on Wednesday (2/16/2010) when we go to see the 2008 model. We talked to the dealer at the Novi, MI camper show last Thursday and they are going to have the 2008 TM3023 set up for us in the showroom to go over. I will be making a check list of the items you mentioned just to give the trailer a thorough once over. I will also review the 2008 TM3023 models on this site to see the pricing so we are armed with a little more information than we had with us at the camper show. You see, my husband is the "handy man" and I'm the computer geek, so I'll have to show him all the feedback we have received.

Next week we are also taking a ride to the factory in Lake City, TN for the tour. . . will keep everyone posted. Being newly retired, 10-year tent campers and 17 year popup campers (1992 Rockwood XL), we are really looking forward to using this trailer.

Thanks again.