Thread: TM vs Hi-Lo ??
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2006, 09:55 PM   #9
tucsoncarol
Site Sponsor

Default Either/or

When I looked for a unit, my brother-in-law suggested Trailmanor. He and my sister had a Hi-Lo and were looking for a larger unit. I looked at both, and it was no contest for me. I fell hard for the Trailmanor. My sister, on the other hand looked at Trailmanor, and couldn't get another Hi-Lo fast enough. We "camp" together at a local resort every couple of months and each time she quietly disapproves of something she sees in the TM and I whisper to my spouse about how awful I think something is in their Hi-Lo. Just different opinions about different philosophies in trailers.

We have to crawl into bed in the TM, and they both have destroyed knees. My spouse cannot begin to use their toilet, his legs are so long they hang out both sides of their bathroom. My sib and her spouse spend most of their time in resorts, my family is more at home camping on forest service land. We tinker with our TM, my sib and her spouse hook up and go. I'm afraid I can't address any quality issues between the two, neither family has a any trouble in more than two years.

How do you find out what you can and can't live with? Try Bob Rederick's way of "living" in each for several hours. It really will save you thousands of bucks, and loads of grief.