View Single Post
Old 04-09-2006, 08:48 PM   #8
B_and_D
Site Sponsor

We did quite a bit of camping with our two little ones when we had a cabover camper years ago. When the kids were 0 to 3, they each had their own little area that was enclosed (that I custom built either into the camper or so that it would fit into a certain space in the camper). We always brought along their favorite blankets, stuffed animals, etc. and music box. Where we had their beds, there was no window right next to the bed, so they couldn't see much. They were always kind of excited the first couple of nights we went out, but after a while they got used to it and just kind of took it in stride. I'd be really nervous sleeping with a baby in that high back bed since it's a ways down to the floor. If you have one of those folding travel cribs (I think they're called a "pak and play", they didn't have them when ours were little, had to make my own out of PVC pipe & cloth) it might make a good bed for your little one. It might fit on the floor between the dinette seats in the front.

I wish we'd had our TM when the kids were little, it would have been so great what with the shower, tub, and all the extra conveniences.

Hope you have many fun trips in your TM with your little one!

D