View Single Post
Old 07-20-2005, 09:17 PM   #4
Chris
Site Team

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HH

WOW!!! My sincere apologies! Here's what happened - The TrailManor Owners Pages name - www.trailmanorowners.com was registered for two years. Those two years came up recently, and I extended the name, and paid for another two years...Well, aparently something got goofed up with out hosts, and it didn't get extended. They send their apologies for the trouble. I've decided to go month to month with them for now as they're on probation. We were locked in for two years - which gave us a discount, but at this point, I've put them on probation, and if they can't put some discipline in their processes, I'm going to move us to a different host. My preference is not to do that, but we may end up there. The downtime has been "minimal", but as an IT professional that has run operations before, it's too excessive for me. We'll see how they do. I'm preparing a letter to them to let them know where they're missing expectations, meeting, and in some cases exceeding.

Anyhow, my apologies on behalf of the host. I'm glad that everyone is continuing to enjoy the board, and again it surpassed everything I ever wanted it to be. We should all be proud.

And my hat off in thank you to the Moderators and the frequent posters - the ones that really make the board great!

As a reminder - if you want a Trailmanorowners.com email address - like [email protected], let me know and I'll set you up. I can also set you up with a small website if you want as well off of the TMO site.

Thanks!
Ct..

www.trailmanorowners.com
www.granddesignowners.com
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote