View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 09:53 PM   #2
Bluegrass

You ought to get at least 20% off the MSRP. Here's a thread I started on that question: http://www.trailmanorowners.com/foru...ead.php?t=6998

We bought our 3124kb new in 2008. One thing we did was ask for was a queen size mattress instead of King, then turned it so the head was at the rear of the trailer. That left DW and me with about 6" of space on each side to put "stuff" like eyeglasses, radio, books, and the other sundry stuff you like to have at your bedside. Also makes it easier to make the bed.

You should also get a wdh and batteries at no additional charge. Most dealers will also give you an allowance for "start up" stuff like sewer hose, water hose, wheel chocks, leveling tiles, and a 20 amp to 30 amp adapter. That's minimum. I'm sure I left stuff off.

Then there's all the interior stuff - dishes, pots and pans, linens, bathroom supplies, maybe a television, and the list goes on.

I'm sure others will chime in.

There's a lot of other stuff you're going to want to buy but much depends on how and where you use your TM. I think there is a thread on this subject somewhere.

Keith