View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008, 11:37 AM   #1
skiman747

Default Settle or keep looking

I am new to the TM seen, but have been looking for about 2 weeks at all the different used TM's. I will be traveling with DW and 10 year old son. With space and towing capacity I am trying to limit to the 3023 and also would consider a 2720. I found a 02 2720 SD in what looks like great shape for $10K. It is a private owner which keeps me from paying sales tax in Arizona. It has the AC mounted on the front roof, which looks like one of the big improvements around this year. I would like 2 fixed beds, but would probably look at this unit to be more of a short term hold and still sell it in a year or two for close to the purchase price? I can spend more for the right unit, but I am too cheap to over pay. Do I keep looking for the right unit or do I settle for something now with the intention of moving up later. Anyone use this setup with one kid using the dinette as a bed? I know the decision is ultimately mine and patience would probably eventually payoff, but good used TM's at good prices in the general area seem to be hard to come by!