View Single Post
Old 03-26-2008, 11:52 AM   #4
ng2951

Well, I ran into lots of problems getting the Prodigy controller mounted and caused us to miss shooting that morning, but not from camping out.

Like other TM owners had warned us, we had lots of visitors. One engineer who was quite familar with TMs said it wasn't like any of the the other TMs he had seen.

We stayed all weekend at the range, the only problem we had was getting the oven to fire up. Try as we might we couldn't get it to light. After I talked to the Boudreauxs I had no problem getting the oven to start.

Since then we have camped twice in the driveway. One daughter wants us to send pictures since she needs "documentation." It works great and we have only had small problems.

I have tested the trailer with the Yamaha 2400. No problems there. You can run everything but the a/c, microwave, and electric HW tank together. One at a time with those is not a problem with the 2400.

Everything is go for the next two shoots. The next long trek will be either to Founders Ranch in NM for End of the Trail or Mule Camp near Atlanta, GA.

We are also waiting for delivery of a device called ScanGauge. It tracks 4 user selected items from the TV computer. It allows to monitor instanteous MPG as well as trip. Other things that can be tracked is engine load and transmission temperature.