View Single Post
Old 10-06-2021, 10:49 PM   #12
BaconLover

Thanks for answering my questions Janet H! I agree with everyone that there are pros and cons to both. I am currently a sponsor of this site, but I also paid the fee to get the RV Trip Wizard (although it took us down one really scary road, so we don’t trust it anymore, but I’m trying to see if MaintainMyRV is worth the fee) and membership to Good Sam. So it does start to add up (plus the America the Beautiful pass, etc).

I like not having to pay, but that’s true that this forum is great because it’s clean with no ads. I just wish the search was a little better since you really have to think hard about what search term to use to get the relevant posts. I also agree with the others that there is a wealth of info here, so there would need to be a way to port that over.

And no offense Shane, but I do find people on this forum to be nicer and more cordial pretty much all the time where as sometimes, I just don’t get that same nice feeling with people on the TM Facebook site. A lot of the time, it’s fine and supportive, but sometimes people seem entitled or not as supportive there. Could just be me not getting them though!