Thread: Mckesh Mirrors
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2004, 02:28 PM   #3
hal

Default Re:Mckesh Mirrors

There were a combination of factors for his stopping me. First of all, I think he must have been being punished for something and was assigned to patrol the back roads. I was going a bit over the speed limit. The thing that ticked him off was the fact that even tho I knew he was behind me with his flashing lights, I was looking for a wide spot in the narrow two lane road. He thought I couldn't see him and therefore didn't stop. He was so irate that I didn't even try to explain that I could see him. I had traveled less that a block before I stopped when the a passing lane made a wider spot. Otherwise, there was no road side and I would have had to stop with my trailer mostly in the highway. I had slowed down considerably and had turned on my right signal to let him know that I was complying. Among other things he screamed something about a possible ambulance could have been behind me and I wouldn't have seen it. At any rate, when i returned home, I gave the slip on mirrors away and bought a set of McKesh mirrors. I could now justify their purchse. Needless to say, they truely are better than those I had before.

Hal