View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 10:10 PM   #12
mcgyver210
TrailManor Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Adventure View Post
Harvey,
You're way out of bounds here.

First, you're not a lawyer and you shouldn't be giving people legal advice. You can't spell "civil suit" let alone address the issues involved in establishing the proper case for one. You certainly can't guarantee ANYTHING.
WOW I didn't notice Harvey say he was a Lawyer you must have read something I didn't. Maybe you are though since you attack like one LOL ROFL.

I have always had a real problem with someone that makes fun of someone else's spelling on a board I think it is non productive & CHILDISH IMO. It also makes people scared to post even if you are just kidding it can make someone not post. In the year I have been here this is the first time I have seen this kind of posting. It is very disappointing to say the least.

Don't be so hard on Harvey he is actually correct in his way of thinking especially in the Litigious Society we live in today. No one should take advice on the internet without being cautious & using common sense. I am a business owner & have paper work for the paper work now days. I am made fun of by some in my industry for the extremely stringent safety measures I take because of what could happen.

I apologize if my comments are out of Place but I am not known for keeping quiet when something bothers me & your post really hit a nerve.

2008 3023
2016 Ford F150 Platinum FX4
2003 Land Rover Discovery
EAZLift 1000lb WDH & Sway Control
Tekonsha P-3 Trailer Brake Controller - Proportional

http://www.hickscarpetcare.com/forum...mpSite2008.jpg
mcgyver210 is offline   Reply With Quote