View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 04:34 PM   #1
Beach Boy

Default 2009 2720SL For $6500 May Be A Scam

There is a Craigslist ad for a 2009 2720SL in Jacksonville, Florida for $6500. Below is the supposed owner's reply. Note that he said that he had posted in several states. So beware.

"The camper is not sold yet. Its condition is excellent with no issues at all; all the appliances are in working condition . Clean interior has no unpleasant odors of any kind (i.e.; pet, smoke, musty, etc.). Main floor doesn't show scuffs and blemishes. Carpeting and upholstery are in very good shape. There are no roof leaks of any kind. There is no water damage. Exterior shines nice, colors look good .It has a clear and clean title, free of all liens and encumberances.

I've posted the camper on many states so i can sell it faster .I have a loan at the bank and i need the cash soon, that's also why i have reduced the price . My local dealer will take care of the arrangements on the pick up or eventually shipping and payment . Currently the camper is in the OAT custody located in Montana, Great Falls . The title is in the OAT possession as well and it is already signed by me and notarized so they will be responsible for the title transfer.I guess you used OAT before, if you didn`t let me know because i met people that never used it and i will explain how it works in detail."

Thank You:
Robert

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 2:18 PM, Bill <[email protected]> wrote:

Where can I examine the Trailmanor? Are you a dealer? Telephone number?

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/rvs/2202055776.html