View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 11:02 AM   #4
bfezel

Glen and Laleh,

Welcome to the TM family. If you will join as a Site Sponsor you will find a wealth of good information that will enable you to get the maximum enjoyment and use from your TM. We bought a used 3123KS last year and I cannot begin to list how many improvements we have made based on information I've found on this forum.

A word of encouragement concerning the setup time. It does seem a little daunting at first. However, we quickly found on our maiden voyage (a 24 trip out west - we live in Tennessee) that things got much easier and quicker after 3-4 days. We split the responsibilities between outside (me) and inside (Frances). This works very well and is enhanced when we check after each other to make sure things are as they should be.

Setup is also fun with all the people who watch you - some sneak glances and others just openly stare. Good way to start a conversation and meet new folks. We have invited several to see the inside and they are usually amazed at how livable the TM is.

Trust that you will enjoy your unit as much as we do.

Oh yes...watch that long wheel base when turning. I got into a concrete light post in downtown Springfield, IL exiting a parking lot and our TM is now at the factory having the right front shell side replaced.

Bill