View Single Post
Old 07-08-2022, 09:11 AM   #14
coralcruze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidkraz View Post
CoralCruze, upgrading to stainless mesh lines for rubber is a good idea. Make sure you use the proper yellow teflon tape or sealant. As to replacing flex lines for rigid lines, that may not be a good change. If your copper lines are good and they don't leak, I would leave them alone.

https://www.etrailer.com/faq-common-...-fittings.aspx

Oh I am def. NOT switching out the copper lines. Those are fine. My comment above was because I don't know what's under thebTM. The first LP extension goes from the regulator to the front lip into a coupler goingbthrough the steel channel. And that line is 48" long... its a rubber hose which I am having a tough time finding in stainless in that length. Then after that lip under the TM I am unsure where that LP line goes. I am guessing that it splits to thr refrigerator and cooktop sides of the TM. Wether they are copper or rubber under the TM I do not know. Was hoping someone knows. If memory serves me I did see a tee fitting under there but don't recall of its the LP lines or something else. I plan on getting under there this weekend but wanted to see if anyone recommends a source for these lines I am having such trouble finding.

Oh and TY for the reminder... yellow has tape to seal all male threads. Yes sir. Funny I see the previouse owner put on the white Teflon on there whic is to seal water nit gas.
coralcruze is offline   Reply With Quote