View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 12:22 PM   #5
thewayneo

Location: Evergreen, Colorado. Halfway between Heaven and Paradise at 8,100 ft altitude.

The '06 date was your join date—my big oops!

I edited my previous post to give you credit for talking about this topic back in 2010. I and a few other folks talked about it too but nothing really happened.

I'm hoping to move forward now, forward with this project with new questions, new information, new input. I maybe got a little too detail-y and wordy, so in a nutshell:

Has anybody found any better option than the Sealand 711M28 “C” for a permanent install?

In 2010, you weren't quite sure the toilet would fit side-to-side, I think it will just barely, might be hard on the left elbow? Also, the 3-inch drain pipe won't screw right in because of interference with the frame. Also, they say I will have to order from ARDEMCO, not Scamp. Ardemco doesn't know why the install instructions say to cut a 10” hole in the floor, they say the bottom is flat.

I'll talk to Sealand again on Wednesday.

My idea to use an offset floor flange won't work (like so many of my great ideas)..

So if anybody else has input, info, ideas, cautions, interest, or other helpfulness that could move this FORWARD lets private message about it. If it works out, I might have a spare Thetford, pm me if interested before I smash it to bits! (lol)!

wayneo

2006 2619, with REAL Flush Toilet (Sealand), NEVER ANY HOOKUPS!!!
Five-inch lift, Goodyear Marathon 15" Made in USA!
2005 Ford Explorer V8 -- WDH w/active sway
1973 Moto Guzzi V-twin
thewayneo is offline   Reply With Quote