View Single Post
Old 09-02-2017, 02:19 PM   #8
BarbaraJ

Default Removing tire marks from wall

Just a little off topic... does anyone have a method for cleaning the blowout tire marks from the wall? I've tried everything I have on hand and nothing works so far. Have not tried Magic Eraser yet. I'm very sensitive to chemical fragrances so try to use natural and unscented as much as possible, but am willing to try whatever works.
By the way, I have been lurking here for a couple of months, and am in awe of all you forum members who are so willing and able to help out with solutions to all our newbie problems. Thankfully, I have a friend who has helped me out with all of my repairs and mods, teaching me along the way. First trip is planned for mid Sept. to the Black Rock Desert with a rock hounding group, so help will be available if I get into trouble!
New to me 2007 2720sl, new Atwood electric tongue jack, swing hitch, new group 31 battery, battery cubby mod with 3/4" plywood floor, battery cutoff switch, 100w Renogy solar suitcase, new propane regulator, new 14" class d tires, new dump valves as a result of blowout on trip home (replaced plumbing from floor flange down, new gaskets in toilet), new Battery Minder.
2005 Toyota 4runner, V8, 4wd
BarbaraJ is offline   Reply With Quote