View Single Post
Old 08-21-2004, 02:56 PM   #19
SeeKae

Default Cpap

This subject interests me as well. I have not purchased a TM but hope to be able to do so in the coming year.

From what I understand, my Resperonic has a warm water resevor heated to about 100 Degrees. That helps the sinus canal from drying out.

I have had 2 people close to me that have perished by sleep Apnea. This is not a sibkect to take lightly.

My air unit has a 12 V adapter, but that will not neat the soater. The machine could be used with cold water. Secondly, I have pruchased a 12V inverter. But since that comes from the tow vehicle, not the camper, I would probably have to run the tow vehicle for .1/2 an houjr or so.

Not using your machine is not an option to me. I can see problems with the photo's I have of the TM in trying to find a place out of the way.

I would not want to leave it on the floor for someone to trip over. Somce the company put an outlet near the rear bed/ Perhaps this is a good reason to get a king bed, that way it could be on a small platform directly on the bed.

I am on my second CPAP machine. The first one was a Solo by Resperonics. Campers seemed to like the low power drain. I can't afford to have more than one machine around, so I would go for my CPAP and the 12 volt lead.