View Single Post
Old 12-02-2019, 04:37 AM   #5
Peds109

I’d be at mostly campgrounds in New England that can be accessed with minimal mountainous terrain. Maybe a very seldom trip to some of the beaches between New Jersey and the Carolinas... but that’s equally flat. Ridgeline is 2017 - first year of the new generation. Beautiful daily driver: 20+ mpg, drives like an Accord, plenty of payload (1500ish), abundance of storage and features. I bought it before my wife and I had our daughter. We’ve realized quickly that our old way of vacationing (using airline miles and hotel points acquired from my extensive work travel) was going to be more challenging to do with a family. We’ve both always loved camping and it seems a more plausible way to get away.

But again... I bought the truck before this realization and I have no interest in switching the TV. So does my weight estimate look right? This might be better suited for another forum, but figured I’d ask. If anyone has a Ridgeline or similarly weighted vehicle without WDH and been on a scale with a light to medium cargo/people haul, was your combined haul in the 4000-4500 range? Tongue weight mid 400s? If so, how did it feel?

Regardless, I’ll get my weight figured out. But if anyone has a 2619 or 2720QB you’re looking to sell prior to next season, please reach out to me. If phone or text is preferred, I’m at (203) 868-5208.

Thanks!
Peds109 is offline   Reply With Quote