Thread: Tire update
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 09:37 AM   #13
Lesherp
Site Sponsor

I also had to have my tire supplier get me a set of tires newer than what they had in stock. I think the ones they had were 9 months old. That information along probably saved me my membership fees for life here. Possibly a headache.

I have 5,000 miles so far on the tires this year and probably had that total last year. After reading wmtire's post and your comment about the number of miles you put on your tiers each year now you have me wondering how often and long the tires must be flexed to effectively bring the protective waxes to the surface.

If anyone has information regarding this please share. A couple of things I have learned in life is that the more information you have the better choices you are able to make. And that it is a lot easier to gather information from others more knowledgeable than you than to figure it out yourself. Forums on the internet are an easy way to gather information as long as your verify it.

Dealer Options:swing tongue, sink cabinet, awning, air conditioning, tile

Modification: 15“ tires & monitor system, WDH, Prodigy B.C., 2-6 V. batteries & clipper monitor, LED's. Additional modifications can be seen in albums.
Pictures of campsites and places we visited can be seen at https://www.flickr.com/photos/101899116@N06/sets/.

Lesherp is offline   Reply With Quote