View Single Post
Old 05-03-2022, 08:38 AM   #19
simoesxp

I am getting a similar setup as yours, which model of Andersen Hitch do you have? I am getting a 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee Ltd 4x4 with towing package (no 3rd row) and a 2010 Trailmanor 2720 SL, trying to figure out which hitch model I should order for our maiden trip when we pickup the TM 600 miles away. All I kow is that then TM has a 2 inch receiver coupler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwantau View Post
When I bought my 2011 TM from the factory I installed a Blue Ox which I used for about 5 years. It is a great hitch with only one drawback, It is very heavy. The head that goes into the receiver on your TV is about 100 lbs and that you still have the two bars and brackets that install on the frame of the TM. It adds that extra head weight to your TV. I used the hitch for 5 years and the changed over to a Anderson hitch on my brothers recommendation, as he was using the Anderson on his TM. I never looked back. The Anderson hitch total weight is 60 lbs. The head also holds the antisway device. Since I was not getting any younger lugging that 100 lb Blue Ox head around was getting to much for me. Look up the Anderson Hitch on their website and they give you a great explanation as to how it works. Good luck with your TM.
simoesxp is offline   Reply With Quote