View Single Post
Old 03-12-2007, 10:58 AM   #16
Berkly

Argh, just got back from a weekend trip out at quartz mountain. First two night were great, enjoying the trailer camping in luxury. The third night it rained. In the morning, my friend sleeping on the front bunk notified me of a leak coming through the tv antenna. Just a casual drip coming off the crank. Ed from the factory told me to check the rubber boot holding the wires running into the camper. If thats not the problem, a reseal is in order which involves removing the antenna and re-installing it.

Other than that, Im looking into fabricating a screen door. I was thinking of using strip magnets on the sides to hold it up against the door jam, while using velcro on top to hold it, and a weight on the bottom to hold it down.
Also ordered the lift kit from the factory and will have to take it to a rv service center to have it installed. Ed said Im a good candidate for the lift because my stabalizer jacks rub if I pull straight out of my driveway. At an angle it just barely misses.

Also looking for a softer mattress. Its a little too stiff for my taste, but dang that memory foam is expensive!

anyway, as if you wanted to know all that, see ya outdoors

CM in my new TM