View Single Post
Old 12-09-2006, 05:28 PM   #4
idaho-steve

Leon's advice is solid. I really think you can get nearly EVERY question answered here by looking over the archives.

Regarding 2720SD vs 2720SL question it really depends upon your individual situation (traveling solo or do the little grandkids or adult kids occasionally come along) and intended uses (full hook-ups or boondock camping). My wife and I are quite happy with our 2720SL decision since it is usually just the two of us although our small grandkids think turning the couch into a bed is great fun. I like the versatility that the 2720SL offers us in our day to day use.

As far as the heater is concerned I do not find it a problem. The TM is pretty snug and I generally have electrical access when winter camping. Like most folks here, I use a 1500 watt space heater full timeand set the furnace for 55. It only kicks on for a few minutes every couple of hours when the temperature is below 20F. When I am using the TM solo in the winter and boondocking, the heater is quite comfortable. If this is a concern, I'd suggest either a visit to a local dealer and test it yourself.

Best of luck. I really enjoy the utility ofmy trailer and I am definitely giving it a workout this winter in Virginia.