Thread: More Help
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2006, 08:52 AM   #5
MidwestDave

Thumbs up Room to grow

Hi Claym, We are new owners of a 2006-2720 TM. We have camped with our grandchildren ages 13,11,9,and 4. The front beds work great for all them. When we are in for the evening the little one use the front bed for their play area. They watch tv or play hand held video games and even sometimes read.
With that many kids it can be crowded, but then any trailer would be crowded. We do use a private campground and as members we go there as much as we can. The kids love fishing,riding bikes,swiming,and the two playgrounds that are on the campground. Believe me camping with one little one will be no problem. If you can check out a 2720 to see the space it provides. Oh yes, there's also the queen size bed in back too. The little one will be in seventh heaven. Don't know what part of the country your in but check the dealers page to see the closest dealer to visit or member of the form that has a 2720 to show you. Good Luck and happy camping. I am in the Quad cities area of Illinois,Rock Island,Moline,East Moline,Milan,Davenport Iowa,Bettendorf,Ia. If you are going to be in the area let me know. You can send a private message on the form. Sorry, did'nt mean to be so long.

Midwest Dave
Norhwestern Illinois
2002 Dodge Grand Caravan with tow package,2006/2720 awning,swingaway hitch,air conditioner, extra cabinets and shelves, 2" lift,WDH.