Thread: More Help
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2006, 09:11 PM   #4
B_and_D
Site Sponsor

We've had a cabover camper with a lot less space than our TM and it worked out great for us and the kids when they were tiny, also had a 12' Aloha that was cozy for us and that we loved (and all four of us slept in), and now we have the 2720 TrailManor. I would have felt so spoiled having our TM when our kids were little...so much more room, an indoor toilet, and a bathtub to bathe them in, instead of going into the public showers!

Maybe your wife really wants a much bigger RV, or really doesn't want to go "camping"?

I'm not sure what she means by "free space". Does she mean room for the little ones to crawl around on the floor? They don't stay that little for long, and before you know it they be running around everywhere and climbing up on everything, and could climb up on the beds at either end. It's kind of hard being in any RV with energetic children; that's why we tried to camp with ours in good weather when we didn't have to be cooped up inside but could all spend most of the time outside.

What model of the TM's did you look at? I'd think that the bigger TM models would have more than enough room for a family of three. We're a little cramped in our 2720 with (now) 4 adult sized people, but it works for us. And it brings us really close together on our family vacations!