View Single Post
Old 11-26-2006, 11:10 PM   #1
smile711

Question "Nightstand" or shelf for King bed area in 3326?

Hello,

We are serious about purchasing the 3326 King model TM, but my wife noticed that the king-sized bedroom area has (at least from all the pictures we've seen) absolutely no nightstand or shelf of any kind. We find that odd because when we retire, we have eyeglasses, and perhaps a book or a lamp nearby, usually on a small nightstand or shelf. But apparently there are no provisions for that on the 3326.

Does anyone know of any "retrofittting" of such a nightstand (perhaps one for "his" and "hers") that someone has come up with that can be fastened to the walls in the King bedroom area of the 3326? BTW. we were thinking of orienting our bed arrangement (for his/hers) with pillows at the far (bumper) end, vs. on the street or curb side (like we usually see in pix). The bed, if it's a true 78" square should work that way, unless there are some structural or dimensional reasons we're not aware of.

Maybe there would be a way to fasten a small, attractive shelf to the curb/street walls near the back bumper end during setup?? Also, maybe there would be a way to run a small 12V line to power a light to one or both sides? The 3326 is so rare to find that we've not actually seen one. If you have any photos of something you've come up with, you may certainly email them to me. My wife would be estatic!!

Any suggestions will be most appreciated, as always. Happy trails to you.

Joe