View Single Post
Old 09-10-2006, 05:26 PM   #3
countrygirl
TrailManor Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas_Camper
Hi-Lo's are good trailers...But you have to get one of the larger ones to get a permanent bed. I understand that the top part of the bathroom is a curtain, not hard walls like a TM. Hi-Lo's are heavier, most have tandem axles. One of their units, and perhaps more have a swing out wall which gives lots more room. It all depends on your lifestyle....
I'm just guessing here but I would think you can get a TM for about 85 percent of the MSRP....Depends on supply and demand, season and location....and sometimes the dealer will throw in options as an incentive to buy....
The curtains on my 2619 are just fine...I've added some thick poster board to cover the overhead vents... that old Texas sun sure gets hot at midday, but the a/c works fine.....Film helps on the windows, no problems...The screens wont come off...kinda hard to keep the windows clean at times....
Good luck on your search....

Thanks Leon...I have heard how hot it was in Texas this Summer! Did the 13,500 ac keep up for you while camping or preparing to camp???

...I asked about putting a 15,000 ac in and the dealership said no can do they only come from the factory with 13,500. For the window film what do you do...put it on the outsideof the window?

Our lifestyle is ummmm casual...we bow hunt and fish also flounder gig. We also do a lot of traditional archery tournaments.

Thanks, Dina
countrygirl is offline   Reply With Quote